Friday, March 9, 2012

Sick

This week has been long and awful.  It started last week with Shelby having a nose that wouldn't stop running.  Then on Monday night, I heard Shelby coughing so I went in and checked on her... throw-up all over the bed. ugh. We cleaned her up and washed the sheets, but the poor thing was so out of it.  She continued to wake up every half hour, throwing up.  It was a long night.  The sickness continued for another three days, but finally, yesterday, she started eating and taking most fluids.  This was her on one of the rough days


Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App



This one shows that even on her bad days, Shelby is still Shelby

Uploaded from the Photobucket Android App

Shelby was sick, I was sick, and now John is sick... hopefully we have a healthy house soon!

No comments: