Our Little Soybean
We are expecting a little one November 3rd.
1st Trimester recap ~ so far pregnancy has been somewhat easy. No morning sickness or nausea. I was a little tired at the beginning, but for the most part have my energy back. The above ultrasound is from 7.5 weeks.
2nd Trimester - This week we started into our second trimester and so far things are also going well. We had an appointment today and heard the heartbeat 150 bpm. We should be able to find out the sex of the baby at our next appointment in early June.
No weird cravings although I've been much more into ice cold water and smoothies. So far the only aversion is to onion, which is weird because I love onions in everything.
We are excited for this next step in our life and are focusing on a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby.

1 comment:
God is so good! Post some Shelby bump pictures! I want to see how she's growing. (sorry to be so demanding, but do it hehe)
Post a Comment