Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Semi Annual Update

Yup, it is September and we are due for a Reid Update. Here we go:

February ~ Lauren and I spent an evening making Valentine's treats... We learned that next time we need to plan a whole day dedicated to baking. ~ I hosted a Valentine's tea for the girls. After the little ones left, John and I had a lovely dinner at home. ~ For Hedy's birthday we went to a super spectacular 70's rollerskating party. John and I went for the Roller Derby look.

March ~ birthday month! It was fun getting to celebrate my birthday throughout the WHOLE month.

April ~ John was accepted into University of California, Irvine!!!

And then began the start of our summer fun

May ~ John's birthday month and I finally started taking pics again :) For John's birthday we had a bash at the beach.


This was the before picture. We had so much fun, we forgot to take any other pics.

On John's actual birthday we celebrated at Disneyland

May was also filled with baby showers, graduations, and the Weisman Wedding

June ~ Our first camping trip of the season with my brother and sister. It was a wee bit chilly but we caught lots of fish and ate banana smoress....mmmmm...




More updates to come...

No comments: